Flying Eagle Productions, LLC was founded by 12-year old Gerry Orz in 2013.
The idea for the company was initially born after Gerry Orz produced and directed the short film "Day of Silence" at the age of 10. The film caught a lot of attention in the entertainment industry as well as within educational and activist circles. The movie became a trilogy and was released in a new format in 2013 under the title "The Equation of Life" which immediately scored a number of awards and was picked up for distribution. This would be Flying Eagle Production's first foray into the entertainment marketplace.
The company's main goal is to provide educational and good quality media that can benefit generations to come. Productions directed to the younger audience will be truly created for the kids by the kids, bringing an element that will help with closing the gap between generations and uniting different audience interests into one.
As we grow and expand our abilities, we look forward to working on projects with various companies and accommodating your media needs.
1. 3rd place in the script writing competition Out of the Box
2. Winner of People’s Choice Award for “Day of Silence” – George Lindsey Festival
3. Merit award for “The Equation of life” in Accolade Competition
4. Merit award for “The Equation of life” in the International Short Film festival
5. “The Equation of life” Official selection for Innovative Film Festival – final results pending
6. Title of the most promising youth filmmaker from International film Festival